• Citizen participation at Council meetings is encouraged.
• Meetings are normally held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm at the City of Alpine Council Chambers.
• Dates and times of upcoming Council meetings may be found on the City Calendar; Agendas and Minutes of the City Council can be viewed here: Agendas, Minutes.
• Regular meetings of the City Council are generally posted to the City of Alpine YouTube Channel 24 hours after the meeting at: City of Alpine YouTube Channel.
• The City of Alpine retains some older meeting videos in addition to this collection. If you are looking for a particular video which is not available, please submit an Open Records Request.